Site announcements, suggestions, Q&A
By e2c
James -

There's a display problem... I'm seeing an overlay of all kinds of words/letters in white on every forum page that I click on. Kinda distracting - they cover the top half of the page (no matter what page I'm looking at).
By michi
Same for me here (with Safari). Here is an image:
djembefola.jpg
Screen grab
djembefola.jpg (173.32 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
Cheers,

Michi.
By michi
Looks like this is fixed, thanks!

Found a bug though: clicking on the new "Community" tab at the top causes an error:
error.jpg
Community tab error
error.jpg (40.75 KiB) Viewed 2926 times
Cheers,

Michi.
By michi
There also appears to be a problem with the info on the main page at the bottom:
footer.jpg
Garbled footer
footer.jpg (34.72 KiB) Viewed 2923 times
Cheers,

Michi.
By bubudi
yes, the stats/info are still there on the bottom, but they are white against white! if you highlight it with the mouse, you will see it! it needs to be changed back to whatever colour it used to be.
By bubudi
found another bug. up top instead of the login boxes there's a login button with the symbols: # ">
*/ } ?> on either side of it. seems this is only happening on forum pages, not on any of the other pages on the site.
By guedom
when you logged (I think the same that bubudi said)

login.jpg
login.jpg (12.66 KiB) Viewed 2892 times
By bubudi
James wrote:That should be fixed now!
not exactly. the login boxes are missing altogether from the forum pages now. it's handy to have them when you're not logged in.
By guedom
another bug James in learning panel

Fatal error: Class 'CConstants' not found in /home/solas/public_html/templates/subcontent.php on line 10