[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mãlküthian Ritual has arrived! - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

Tell us a bit about yourself. What you're into and what dreams are etc...
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 2 posts
By MalkuthianRitual
Hi!

I have been playing Djembe for 6-7 years now.
I like to play my own way and I have not participated in djembe courses or such.
Hence I don't know much about the theory. I go with the flow and play what suits me.

I really enjoy playing together with other drummers, preferably unorganized improvisation; communication in the language of the drum.

I have been recording a lot of stuff lately, and that's why I registered an account here I would really like some constructive criticism on my work! Se signature for link to my bandcamp, all uploads are completely free.

(is there a sub-forum on here for "user music"?)

/Mãlküthian Ritual
By davidognomo
hi, welcome to the forum!

as you might have had a chance to verify, this forum is dedicated to the west african instrument - the djembe - and its language and culture.

Feel free to search around. Maybe some of the traditional (recent or a bit more ancient) rhythms, with their accompaniment djembe phrases, djembe solo phrases, dunun patterns, modern breaks, can help you to enrich your music.

hope you profit from joining the forum!
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 2 posts