Tell us a bit about yourself. What you're into and what dreams are etc...
By flamba
Hi all,

I am Frank from the Netherlands. I have enjoyed the forum silently for quite some years already and have been impressed by the knowledge, experience and good advice by the members of this forum. This is really the place to be!

After the summer holidays, I have been playing five years :D (same teacher as Michel) and as part of my celebration :dance2: decided to join the active side of the forum.

And thanks again to James, who referred me to Jeremy for an excellent djembe. As I am not the only djembe addicted in the family, I often have to defend it :D

Best, Frank
By Michel
Hi Frank!

See you at Schiermonnikoog! It will be a great party over there with Petit Adama, Harouna Dembelé, Babara Bangoura and of course our very own Moussé Dramé...

Tschüss,

Michiel
By bubudi
helaba frank! welkom op de actieve kant van de forum! ;)

looks like you are in good hands in the dutch djembe scene. the party sounds really great! petit adama, babara and harouna are all mind-blowing.
By flamba
Thanks to all of you for your warm welcome!

Good to see you next week, Michel. Indeed, Schiermonnikoog will be just terrific again. Another five-in-a-row party for me :dance2:

@Juergen: may be not for a too heated discussion, but one that will cheer you up (following your Brazil topic): German football juniors just won the European championships ;)

@Michi: just before I went to speak, I got desperate: this M4 slap discussion got me a sleepless night already after I analysed my very own (virtually non-existent) circular harmonics. And I thought that my tones needed attention...

Frank
By michi
@Michi: just before I went to speak, I got desperate: this M4 slap discussion got me a sleepless night already after I analysed my very own (virtually non-existent) circular harmonics. And I thought that my tones needed attention...
Yeah, well, join the club. My own M4 seems seems to suffer from pneumonia or something. Or maybe it's Alzheimers, I'm not really sure… Now, what was that I was going to play next? Tone? No, slap, definitely. No, bass, actually. Heck, whatever… ;)

Michi.