[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Happy new year and I'm new here - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

Tell us a bit about yourself. What you're into and what dreams are etc...
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 2 posts
By freeinrythem
Hi there! I'm from a small town in California U.S.A. And not many people around here play djembe, So I went to one of the care homes in our area and volunteered to share my playing with the residents of the facility.(most there are mentally challenged and I'm hoping the drums will have a benefit for them)I don't expect them to become an "ensemble" In a few sessions, all I want is for them to enjoy and have positive experience. Please wish me luck. Our first session is this Tue. morning. I'm really excited about this. Thank you for reading... Ta Ta for now, freeinrythem
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 2 posts