[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lessons and groups info - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

Find other drummers nearby or on your travels.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 2 posts
By Ross
hello michi
i´m moving to Australia (perth area) or new Zealand soon, do you know of any good groups, teachers, drum projects in these areas and how are the two places as a comparison for drumming scenes.
thanks Ross
By michi
I don't know much about either the Perth or the New Zealand scene, sorry. I'd do a Google search. There are also a few members from NZ and Perth on this board who might speak up.

Just find a drum circle on Google and go there once you arrive. You'll be in touch with the scene in no time, I'm sure :)

Michi.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 2 posts