[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
drum and dance workshop with tuza and alima - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 4 posts
EvanP wrote:Give them my best, Michi. I think Amos is on the tour this time, as well? Also please tell Tuza that I'm still trying to figure out how to get Salaka to the US!
Will do! Amos isn't there, but Molije, Sammy, and Anastasia are, and Alima will be arriving in Australia in a few days.

Tuza mentioned that he's thinking of taking Salaka to the US. I figured that you might have something to do with that! :-)

Cheers,

Michi.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 4 posts