[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bolokada's first camp in Guinea? - Page 2 - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

By HawaOuti
Where did they tour then? I really don't remember well, but he stayed with us one month in Matoto, February I think, so maybe the tour was after that. He was having rehearsals before or after, but I'd have to ask for more precise information, sorry. (Although that could have been also the next year when he just came to play in our parties)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 2 of 2
  • 16 posts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable