[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zoumana Dembele lessons in Bobo Dioulasso? - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 4 posts
By hodom
Hi people!
i'm writing from Croatia.
I was wondering if anybody has any of contact or information about Zoumana Dembele, cause I'm going to Burkina this January and I would really like to do some lessons with Zoumana if possible. can't find any contact on internet till now.
please help!
thank you!
By sol
hodom wrote:thanks.

already tried there, but no success.

nenad
hello if you want more info on Zoumana's workshop contact me, there will be a camp at the end of the year in Bourkina Faso, one for 2 weeks and another one for 3 weeks.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 4 posts