[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mali in January - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 1 post
By rachelnguyen
Hey all,

Just a head's up that Sidy is going to be hosting another drum and dance tour in January 2012. I didn't think I was going to make it this year, but have decided to go because I think it is going to be too good to miss, LOL. I am planning to be there from January 8ish and will be staying for a couple of weeks. Sidy is pretty flexible, so if you want to be there for a different time frame, let me know.

Some highlights this year will be a CD release party celebrating the release of Sidy's first album, Malidén.

Also, Sidy's son's baptism will be celebrated with the family and probably half of Bamako, LOL. I have heard credible rumors that a calf is going to be on the menu.

The fees for the trip are approximately $100 US per day and include food, lodging, local transportation and classes. Classes are very flexible and can include whatever your interest is. The fees don't include airfare, travel outside of Bamako or nightclubbing. Last year we took a day trip to Koulikoro and a village or two on the way. It was lovely.

If you are interested in joining us, please drop me a pm and I can give you more details.

Hope to see you there!

Rachel
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1 post