[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
One open place for Sidiki Camara workshop Amsterdam - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 1 post
Hi all,

I invited Sidiki Camara to come to Amsterdam to do a 10 hours in 2 days workshop. I had 12 participants, but one just said he couldn't come. To give someone else the chance, (and to cover the expenses) I post this here: Is there someone who wants to join us next weekend, 10/11 september? The costs are € 120,- including very good Senegalese food both days. For people from abroad I arranged a nice bed & breakfast on a beautiful dutch traditional sailing vessel, for € 25,- per night. It's already quite international, with participants from the Netherlands, Belgium and even Estonia. The level will be quite high for dutch standards....

Information about Sidiki you'll find in the 'djembefolaw' section.

Thanks

Michel
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1 post