[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Study sabar with Doudou Ndiaye Rose - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 3 posts
By bops
This is a tour to Dakar, Senegal, being led by my first jembe and sabar teacher, Mouhammed Sene. You will have the opportunity to learn sabar drumming and dancing with THE master - Doudou Ndiaye Rose and his family, as well as experiencing all of the other aspects of Senegalese culture. This will be a great trip!
Mouhammed Senegal tour_smaller.jpg
Mouhammed Senegal tour_smaller.jpg (464.65KiB)Viewed 1050 times
By bops
bubudi wrote:looks awesome! 3 weeks really isn't much, though. is there an option to extend the course beyond?
This is all the info I have at this point, but I'm sure Mouhamed would be willing to tailor the tour around the preferences of the participants. I can tell you that I have stayed with his family in Dakar, and they are really wonderful people. You will feel very much at home and will learn a lot.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 3 posts