[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
travel to guinea with M'Bemba Bangoura 2011 - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 6 posts
I can't see the announcement, your "here" html doesn't seem to be working. Either way, please feel free to share info, I am going on this trip with M'Bemba :-) for my first time!! I've got a great list of stuff from Michael Markus (Magbana NYC) if anyone is interested. Hope to meet some new great people from around the globe on this trip. All the best.
Any one know whats guinea like now. seems like plenty of djembefolas running courses this year

I'm considering goin. My girl friend is studying dance so we thinking of trying a joint drumming and dance course. M'bembes course looks good for this.

James the link from this page to the workshop details is missing
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 6 posts