[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mamady & Famoudou Workshops 2011 - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 8 posts
By dununbabe
hi Duga, the workshops have NOT been "BOOKED".
Only the dates have been confirmed. We have not even announced it yet, because we don't even have any other details worked out yet. The workshops are NOT "filling up".....that's impossible, there is not even a way to register yet!!!! I know it's exciting beyond belief but please be careful when announcing something you heard through someone else. You may not have the correct information.

When the details have been confirmed, they will be officially announced on http://www.ttmusa.org and http://www.mamadykeita.com
By bubudi
definitely will be the american workshop to go to. i wonder if after this workshop the two masters will adjust their respective ways of teaching...
By dununbabe
bubudi wrote:definitely will be the american workshop to go to. i wonder if after this workshop the two masters will adjust their respective ways of teaching...
Do you mean by seeing each other teach? The classes are not with both masters at one time.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 8 posts