[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mamady Keita workshop in Singapore, September 2010 - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 11 posts
I heard that Singapore will be the only Asia country that Mamady is going for his Asia Trip.
The month is September, I'm not sure about the actual dates and venue.
Wow, going to be an exciting months ahead.

May - Djembe drum camp
June - World Cup
July - Youth Olympic Game
August - Rest and relax
September - Mamady workshop and Singapore F1.
leekahheng wrote:I heard that Singapore will be the only Asia country that Mamady is going for his Asia Trip.
The month is September, I'm not sure about the actual dates and venue.
Yes, that workshop is going ahead. I just got email from Kelvin who says that the most likely dates are 10-19 September. This isn't final yet though. You can stay up to date by sending email to play@ttmsingapore.com.

Cheers,

Michi.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 11 posts