[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Drum and Dance tour in Mali with Abdoul Doumbia - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 5 posts
Bops, I really hope you make it to Mabina so you can talk to me about this Mali trip in person. I've always assumed my first trip would be to Guinea, but I see and hear so many great things about the Mali trips. Not to mention the fact that so much of my favorite music is from Mali.

How many folks tend to go on these trips? I always figured a smaller group would be better, but I also assume that a well run trip would be best for a first timer regardless of the size of the group.

(On a side note these flyers seem to be getting nicer and nicer every year.)
You guys definitely let me know if you are going to be in Mali in January, ok? I would love to connect with you while we are there. AND I celebrate a birthday in January and am planning to make a big party, so you all are invited.

Garvin, I have only been once, with my own teacher, so I really don't know what the drill is with the others, but I can tell you it was an incredible experience. Mali is the bomb. You will love it.
Garvin wrote:Bops, I really hope you make it to Mabina so you can talk to me about this Mali trip in person.
I didn't make it, did you? Let's talk though... drop me a line.
rachelnguyen wrote:You guys definitely let me know if you are going to be in Mali in January, ok? I would love to connect with you while we are there. AND I celebrate a birthday in January and am planning to make a big party, so you all are invited.
Definitely Rachel! I like parties. :)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 5 posts