[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bantu camp - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 8 posts
By gr3vans
bops wrote: Anyone ever been? I've heard great things. Thinking about driving out there this year with my wife and kids. Gonna need a lot of DVDs for the back seat...
I have some good friends that participate regularly. If you're on the fence and want some perspectives I could get you in touch. Let me know.
By Garvin
I've gone a couple times... The name has changed. The one in New Mexico, which was originally called "Bantu Camp" is now "Camp Mabina". Chris took the "Bantu Camp" name up to Estes Park Colorado.

The camp in New Mexico is awesome. Great folks, beautiful scenery, great food, tons of awesome teachers. Good times all around, plus its super affordable. I'm going this year, and I live all the way over in Michigan.

The level of playing and dancing among participants is top notch. Not a whole lot of beginners. But still very open to all levels. Bops, you'd have a great time, and would probably see a lot of folks you've met, or heard from before. This is a great place to connect with the West African Drum/Dance community. Here's the link http://campmabina.com/
By bops
Garvin - thanks man, that's what I was looking for. Djeneba mentioned that she thought the name was different, but she couldn't remember the current name. Sweet man! Maybe we'll see you there. Depends on $ of course...
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 8 posts