[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mamady Keita Mini Guinea camp 2010 San Diego - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 8 posts
Hi folks, I have seen some mention of the camp in a couple of other posts, but I would like to start an "official" thread about the camp, for questions people may have.
right now there is "general" info on the TTM website, but if anyone has any questions I will be happy to answer them here. I think it would be so great if we could get some of the real serious players to come to this camp! Remember, the two groups depend on WHO comes, so if we can get more advanced players to come, it will be a real blast!
mamady likes to teach new rhythms in these camps and he may teach hakili. not sure if any of you ttm followers have heard it, but it will be on mamady's upcoming album of the same name (another live cd/dvd release). hakili means mind or memory.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 8 posts