[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mamady in the US in 2010. - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 3 posts
By Carl
Ok, it looks like my information is now officially out of date....

Mamady will be in Boston! in June:
June 3 - 6
http://www.mkboston.com
Details forthcoming.

Also, there will be a mini-guinea next year, contrairy to what I heard a month ago!
Mini-Guinea workshop
We are pleased to inform you that Mamady Keita has announced a 2-week Mini-Guinea workshop, here in San Diego CA. Mark your calendars for the dates of APRIL 25 THROUGH MAY 8TH, 2010
http://www.mamadykeita.com/index.php?vi ... &Itemid=58

I'm planning on the Boston classes, and sadly can't make the mini-Guinea trip (sorry Michi)

Will discuss a "meet-up" in a few months!

Carl
By michi
Carl wrote:I'm planning on the Boston classes, and sadly can't make the mini-Guinea trip (sorry Michi)

Will discuss a "meet-up" in a few months!
Pity. I'm planning to go to the Mishima camp in August next year and, if there is another Mini-Guinea in November, I'll try and and make to that one too. Sooner or later, we'll get to meet in the flesh! :)

Cheers,

Michi.
By Eason
I went to Mishima Camp last year (2009),
It's so great!
Mamady teach a Pyramid combined 7 different rhythms,
very cool for me (that's my first time to learn Pyramid)
I'm planning to go this year.

Eason
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 3 posts