[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anyone else studying with Billy Konate this month in Boston? - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 4 posts
Hey Rachel,

I'd love to get down to this, but after bringing Mahiri up, I'm financially and mentally tapped out.

Boston does seem like a fair middle ground for us (you're in CT right?). It would be cool to meet another djembefola.com'er

Maybe next time.

(Oh yeah, I expect a review of your experience so that I can know what I missed!) ;)

C
Day one: Wasn't there due to a terrible cold and a change in venue which made it almost a two hour drive. Stayed home to rest up for...

Day two: Tonight. FANTASTIC! I had an absolute blast and can't wait to get back tomorrow. Billy is a wonderful teacher. He broke things down in manageable parts and in a short two hours had 35 drummers playing the solo parts to Sofa. Plus all three dun dun parts. Not bad! I will write in more detail later, but for now, if there is any way to join us for the Saturday and Sunday workshops, do it! The guy is wonderful.

Love,
Rachel
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 4 posts