[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Unidentified drum shell! Can you help? - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

Other west African instruments, like balafon, ngoni etc.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 6 posts
Thank you so much sakuntuquaye! This is the first clue in the mystery! I am confident that I will soon be able to find all the necessary details to properly fix it! Can anyone think of the name for this type of drum? If I could just find some pics or some details on it how to do it properly and It'll be on its way to restored to beauty.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 6 posts