[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ibrahima Boka Camara - Page 2 - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

Discuss djembe masters and prodigies here
By bubudi
thanks for that. i actually prefer his 2nd solo to the first one. nice work from bangurake and ish, as well.
By davidognomo
this just came out, posted by a friend of mine. Let's see for how long it holds up online. I have a feeling that the original owner of the video may want to take it down, as it has happened with other Boka footage that had been released.

By gr3vans
sooooooo many good dancers!!!!

girl at about 10:30 is especially good. seemed like boka knew her steps well too.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 2 of 2
  • 24 posts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable