[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I finnaly made a pulling bench! - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

Advice and questions on keeping your instruments in top form
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 2 posts
By Pushkadog
After viewing many wonderfully informative post on pulling methods and pulling tables in particular I finnaly got to it and adapted my workbench in the shed.
An old broken chopsaw utilised as a base.. Through the bench with the puller to a simple square steel bar.
I am sooo pleased with the results and cant believe i didnt do it sooner.
Thank you to all that posted on the subject. My life will be much easier for it now!
By Pushkadog
Attachments
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-67169936.jpeg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-67169936.jpeg (423.9KiB)Viewed 6256 times
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1063215073.jpeg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1063215073.jpeg (279.91KiB)Viewed 6256 times
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--708574970.jpeg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--708574970.jpeg (311.07KiB)Viewed 6256 times
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 2 posts