[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new cd by mansa camio - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

CDs, books and DVDs
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 10 posts
By bubudi

tulonba are a group of mansa camio's students from germany, who studied with him in guinea and germany. the first 9 tracks of this cd were recorded live, the remainder in studio. the cd goes for about 70 mins and is available for 12€ from danielfpk@web.de

By Dugafola
i def wanna hear the Baradota....it's probably very similar to the one that Wadaba taught me.
By Daniel Preissler
Hey Bubudi,
Thanx for the advert!!
But I have to say, that we're not pupils of Mansa's all the four.
It's Mudge and (a bit less) Benno who are much influenced by Mansa and Baro. I'm more on the Hamana side and so was Juerg (who played on the disc but isn't in the group anymore - he prefers BKO style) who has played with Mansa for several years in Germany. Lukas (the new one - the guy in the youtube video) has never been to Baro - but this year he will pass there, too.
Greetings, Daniel
www.tolonba.de
(the english text hasn't been finished yet - I want to leave this work for Lukas who is half American d:-) )
By michi
Afoba wrote:Juerg (who played on the disc but isn't in the group anymore - he prefers BKO style)
I jammed with Juerg a few times in Bamako in Jan 2008. Say hello for me please if you are still in touch!

Cheers,

Michi.
By bubudi
thanks, daniel. i'm sure this will allow people to appreciate your music more and hopefully lead to them buying your cd.
By Daniel Preissler
hum, er...
I have just realized that I uploaded the wrong track, that's to say I gave it a wrong name on my computer. Sorry!
Of course, the one I put here before was bando.
You will finde some newer stuff on the myspace sites
http://blogs.myspace.com/tolonba and http://friends.myspace.com/danielkonate
it's just repetition recordings, but it's not bad I think.

Greetings, Daniel
Attachments
denmusoni!
(4.36MiB)Downloaded 388 times
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 10 posts