[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Earthcds ....anyone have experience with.... - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

CDs, books and DVDs
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 5 posts
By gmeekin
I ordered a dvd instructional from EARTHCDS.COM 5 days ago and i haven't heard anything from them
outside of the initial order email. My credit card hasn't been charged yet either. This makes me a bit nervous, so i thought i would check and see if anyone has had any prior experience with them.

Thanks!
Gary~
Just wanted to follow up this thread. I did hear back from them. The owner was just busy with their full time job and let me know that orders aren't always addressed on a day to day basis. I just wanted to let everyone know. :)
i've ordered twice from them and they also supply drumskulls with some of their catalogue. it's all good. i also waited a long time for delivery but then again i'm on the other side of the globe.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 5 posts