[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New album by Tani Diakite: Dalonkan - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

CDs, books and DVDs
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 3 posts
By bops
Listen or purchase here: http://www.tanidiakite.com

As you may know, I play jembe and other percussion in a band called Tani Diakite and the Afrofunkstars. Tani is a singer and kamale n'goni player from Wassoulou, near the Mali/Guinea border (incidentally, very close to Balandugu, Mamady Keita's hometown).

I've played with Tani for a long time (almost 10 years now), and have played on a few recording projects with him. However, this one is much different, because I produced it! We're taking it to the next level here. Please let me know what you think!
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 3 posts