[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Oct feature download: Sabar by Doudou N'Diaye Rose - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

CDs, books and DVDs
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 5 posts
doudou ndiaye rose is senegal's most famous and respected sabar master. this is a pretty hard lp to find and long out of print. right click here and click 'save as' to download it.

and here's a 1 hour documentary of doudou & his family

[video]video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9125896877910788664&hl=en#[/video]

enjoy! ;)
Wow, glad I understand French, this documentary is freaking great! I passed a few days six years back studying with Ibrahim, one of Doudou's sons, at Doudou's house across from the Grand Dakar market, but I didn't actually get to spend a lot of time talking to Doudou. Its great to hear his life story. I'll share this with my friend at Kansas University, Dylan Bassett who runs the ADEKU drum classes and performing group there. He studied a lot of Sabar for a summer in Senegal last year.

thanks again -- Sean B in Kansas City.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 5 posts