[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mendiani Koura - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

CDs, books and DVDs
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 5 posts
By michi
Here is the Mendiani Koura I learned at Camp Menifanye. "Koura" means "new", so this literally is the "new Mendiani".

Here is the sangban:
Mendiani Koura - Sangban
(1.54MiB)Downloaded 471 times
And the dundunba:
Mendiani Koura - Dundunba
(2MiB)Downloaded 475 times
Here are the dunduns with djembe2:
Mendiani Koura - Dunduns & Djembe 2
(1.25MiB)Downloaded 479 times
The djembe 2 pattern is:
Code: Select all
tts..stts..s
           ^
The djembe 1 pattern is the classic Mendiani accompaniment:
s..ss..ss.tt
The kenkeni plays:
x.xx.xx.xx.x
o.o..oo.o..o
           ^
Cheers,

Michi.
By Djembe-nerd
Thanks for posting this.
By Dugafola
kinda cool.

i'll stick with the OG though i think.

thanks for sharing Michi.
By michi
Dugafola wrote:kinda cool.

i'll stick with the OG though i think.
Same here. The new version is a bit too cluttered for my taste.

Cheers,

Michi.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 5 posts