Site announcements, suggestions, Q&A
By michi
djembeweaver wrote:Tried to attach a jpeg to a pm and got this message. I've uploaded jpegs before so I'm not sure why this is happening.
I'm seeing the same thing. Somehow, the board config got broken. I'll ping James about it.

Michi.
By djembeweaver
Now I don't seem to be able to attach anything. I wanted to attach an MP3, so I "Choose File", then "Add the file", after which it appears to be attaching but then nothing. Am I missing something?

Jon
Hi everyone, this is working for a few test images now, but I've had a problem uploading certain images.

Can you please test it, and if you have a problem, email the image you have a problem with to james at djembefola.com, so that I can use them to debug the problem.

Thnaks

James
By djembeweaver
I'm trying to attach an MP3 so I browse for the file, select it, click 'add the file', wait for it to attach, then find myself back to the original blank box with no sign of the attachment.

Jon
By djembeweaver
Regarding jpegs I seem to be able to attach them on the main board threads, but not in a pm (where I want to attach them).

I have tried attaching the exact same jpeg and it works on the main board threads but not for pms (where I get the same 'the extension jpeg is not allowed' error message)

Grrrr!

Jon
By michi
djembeweaver wrote:I have tried attaching the exact same jpeg and it works on the main board threads but not for pms (where I get the same 'the extension jpeg is not allowed' error message)
JPG attachments have always been disabled for PMs, but there is config setting that can be tweaked to turn them on. James, an reason for disallowing images in PMs?

Michi.