[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Web site bugs - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

Site announcements, suggestions, Q&A
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 14 posts
By michi
Just noticed a few minor glitches with the web site:

At http://www.djembefola.com/learning/kuku/DjembeKuku.php, no video appears, and the navigation menus down the right-hand side are not displayed correctly.

Same problem with http://www.djembefola.com/learning/dian ... Diansa.php.

On http://www.djembefola.com/learning/tiri ... Tiriba.php, everything works, but I get a ten-second delay when I initially go to the page. The page loads, but the space for the video is empty, with no indication that the video is downloading. It would be good display a "Downloading" message in the frame for the video until the download is complete. (I initially thought that page was broken too, until I realized that it's just the download that is slow.)

Cheers,

Michi.
By bubudi
hi michi, the videos are all working. they just take a while to appear and i expect james will put up a 'loading, please wait' message soon. i'm not aware of any navigation problems on those pages. please let me know if you come across something. one thing i found was that the tiriba video page displayed the old header for some reason, and that is on the list of things to fix. we also expect to have some better videos up by the end of the year.
By bubudi
thanks. we're on it. there's a whole list of things to do right now, and whenever one makes changes, there's always the possibility of something else going wrong, so keep letting us know.
By michi
bubudi wrote:hi michi, the videos are all working. they just take a while to appear and i expect james will put up a 'loading, please wait' message soon.
Hi Bubudi,

I just checked again, and they are indeed working now, including the navigation. Not sure why I saw this problem earlier, but it looks like everything is OK on these pages now.

Cheers,

Michi.
By bops
I wrote:One other report, though, I stopped receiving topic reply emails.
I'm getting topic reply emails again. Also, I can now upload images again. Thanks! :clap:

Another issue I noticed is that the new "Quote" button under a user's avatar seems to kick you back to the Index page.
By michi
James wrote:Damn you're right.... please don't use that button for a while ;)
As a stop-gap hot fix, I suggest to change the label to "Don't click me!" ;)

Cheers,

Michi.
By bubudi
bops wrote:Another issue I noticed is that the new "Quote" button under a user's avatar seems to kick you back to the Index page.
if you hover over that quote button it says 'select the text you want to quote'. you have to select something for it to work properly.
By psy-mushroom
hi there, i wanted to buy a tasumakan beginner pack for the discounted price (20% less), but the coupon is already unavailable or expired..so i am waiting for the next discount.. please correct the informations/prices if no longer available.. cheers
By bops
psy-mushroom wrote:hi there, i wanted to buy a tasumakan beginner pack for the discounted price (20% less), but the coupon is already unavailable or expired..so i am waiting for the next discount.. please correct the informations/prices if no longer available.. cheers
Hi psy, thanks for the heads up! Try this code instead: OLDTOWNSCHOOL. I'll ask James to update the page.

Hope you enjoy... let me know what you think!

Best,
Paddy
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 14 posts