djembe zoom

Site announcements, suggestions, Q&A
Looks good, cheers for keeping the site updated and running smoothly.

I'd like a little less blur on the header photo.

Access to the site via the home page needs a little work. When i bring the mouse over community, then select the 2 options of 'latest posts' and 'latest videos', neither work and say page unavailable. If 'djembe forum' is clicked on i get into the forum though.
Active topics is now here, a few things have moved around a bit... This was necessary, as we were using an outdated SEO extension that is now discontinued.

Any pages that are not dead, 404ing, or not there, can please be left here, and I will manually redirect each of them.....

Death is there, because I haven't had a minute to change from the default avatar of this theme ;)

To say I haven't had a moment in the last 2 weeks, wouldn't be an exageration ;)
I tried to attach pictures to my post just now but always get an "http error" as a result.

Also, its hard to find the right link with these new white letters on a white background via my smartphone. Also, I find the new form of letters very small, not easy and attractive to read.

but thanks for all you work for the forum, anyway :uglynerd:

edit: ok, it cannot be bigger than 1mb, got that
Also, its hard to find the right link with these new white letters on a white background via my smartphone. Also, I find the new form of letters very small, not easy and attractive to read.
I can't see where you're talking about, it all looks good to me, could you please screenshot it on your phone, if the problem persists, and email me or post it here...

Thanks
James
djembefola.com admin wrote: can't see where you're talking about, it all looks good to me, could you please screenshot it on your phone, if the problem persists, and email me or post it here...
I guess I am to old to know how to do a screenshot of my smartphone...
djembefola.com admin wrote:I believe that wouldn't have changed with the upgrade, do you think that's big enough?
Could be bigger IMHO. The typical smartphone pic seems to have around 1.3 mb, so you have to edit that first before you can upload.
djembefola.com admin wrote:Please continue to report any other issues you find here
the bookmark in my screen does not show the djembefola sign.