Just for giggles
By michi
the kid wrote:But for fun, we slag everybody especially germans and americans. Easy targets really.
rachelnguyen wrote:What you aree saying is that you go for the low hanging fruit, lol.
Better watch it, mate! The only bit of me that's hanging low is my beer belly ;-)

Michi.
By djembefeeling
michi wrote:The only bit of me that's hanging low is my beer belly ;-)
Damned, I am so sorry! What happened to your "valuables", man ? :)
By Michel
I think his valuable djembe's are hanging under his beerbelly. Same for me. As for beer, I think Dutch, Germans, Aussies (especially when they are German) can shake hands. But a good pint of Guinness.... Mmm lovely as well. Would be nice to exchange jokes once, with a pint or two....! A popular one about Germans in our country is : What is the thinnest book in the world? The German book of humour! But Michi proves we could add some pages to it....
Can't wait for the jokes about Dutch.
By rachelnguyen
Michel wrote:What is the thinnest book in the world? The German book of humour!
I thought it was the Irish sex manual, LOL. Or was that the Swiss one?

(Rachel, who's ancestry includes all of the above, of course.)
By Michel
[quote]But wait, aren't the Dutch from Belgium? /quote]

Yes, from Belgium. The capital of Kopenhagen, next to the country of Amsterdam. (according to some Americans...)
By Daniel Preissler
rachelnguyen wrote:
Michel wrote:What is the thinnest book in the world? The German book of humour!
I thought it was the Irish sex manual, LOL. Or was that the Swiss one?
I think Rachel has found the right direction...
But there are at least 2 books that are even smaller:
the british cookbook and the american history book...
(at least that's the way we tell Michel's joke in Germany)

...and than we forgot the guinean phone book... ;-)
By EvanP
Which reminds me of heaven, where the police are British, the cooks French, and the engineers German.

Contrasting of course with hell, where the police are German, the cooks English, and the engineers French.

(and yes, I have a smattering of the above so it's not TOO slanderous!)
By Daniel Preissler
Germany has the most gentle police in the world (more or less).
Well they sometimes let racists kill coloured strangers without acting, but usually they don't kill them directly as happens in France and GB (hm, the process after the death of Oury Jalloh is still going on...).

No, seriously, there are quite some idiots among german police men (and sometimes in important positions), but get asked where you go by car or however by the german police once and next time by the french and then the polish... you will know the difference!