Just for giggles
I wish I could contribute, but I'm 4 posts beyond this... I'm feeling like the little kid at school that finds himself with the same height as the tall distant older kids he looked up to the year he got into that school...

indeed
michi wrote:Fulfillment can lurk in the most surprising of places… ;-)
davidognomo wrote:I wish I could contribute, but I'm 4 posts beyond this... I'm feeling like the little kid at school that finds himself with the same height as the tall distant older kids he looked up to the year he got into that school...

indeed
michi wrote:Fulfillment can lurk in the most surprising of places… ;-)

What's it like over there? Or do we have no common frame of reference?
:rofl:

Well, as it is commonly know, the higher the altitude, the more difficult it is to breathe. But the air is cleaner and purer. And there is still a lot to climb. The third ksing ksing is 250 posts long, the same as all the previous stages that stand behind together, so I guess I'm going to put my climbing gear together.
I have a few thoughts about that. Maybe when I get to 499 posts, I'll start over with a second username. I don't know if I can take that title, cause I am not a djembefola. most likely I'll become a postfola before a djembefola.
By bkidd
I'm putting together the 12-step program and will be recruiting folas for "Postaholics Anonymous" shortly. We'll have weekly meetings and each of us will share our progress... Wait, isn't like the djembefola board? ;)

-brian
Michel wrote:Been smokin' guys? :rasta:

y'know, that attitude is just so 3-ksing ksing.