Just for giggles
By the kid

Changed the title to make it more PC.
By the kid
Any rubberbandits clips are pretty pc and funny. Maybe it's just a cultural thing idk. I find them funny.

By the kid

I guess PC culture can get thrown in here too. A comedy of errors perhaps.
By the kid

Dave Chapelle is sound, he roasts trump yet decides to 'give him a chance'. Only human after all, and the pressis is worth respecting to some degree, no?
By the kid

This is funny. Probably as politically correct as you can get. I found the newer Sasha Baron Cohen lame enough. Funny for a Jew i suppose. Ali G was good back in the day though. For real.
By the kid
Go figure, the youtube channel with the Lauren Southern Islam discussion has been removed. There has been plenty of purging this week of dissenting voices. The axis of evils puppets have been busy towing something i reckon, or should i say deep state puppets as in Google facebook twitter apple etc whoever they work for doesn't want any more interfering in future politics innit. The sheep belong to them and nobody will be allowed to raise an opposing opinion on these 'social media' platforms. There is probably loads of conspiracy to explain what is really going on which i can't quite phantom presently. But it stinks i tell you. lol. Pretty weird how all these platforms got together and decided to erase peoples content they don't agree with. Most Emo's would give a shit anyways. They'll be like, we're happy now we can swim in our own shit in peace with out seeing or hearing from the neanderthals. The banned ones from long, long ago. What will be happening is new media hubs being set up to house all the undesirables. Interesting times anyways. Divide and conquer usually works for the elite through out time and why should now be any different.
By the kid

As Jordan Peterson says (alot lol) "the Devil is in the detail". Some times i'd have to say it is not so funny but here it is relavent. But i do like JorPe sometimes but find him a tad superstitious. This interviewer is some cat though. Suits Louder with Crowder I suppose. Crowder showed his true color when he told Joe Rogan weed should be illegal. Prick. I'm just realizing it is crowder doin the interview. Some crap shoot alter ego if you ask me. Anyways JorPe's rebuttals are a good perspective on the banning of Jones. It is true that many of Jones's viewers didn't actually agree with him and would rather just check some of his shit out to see the fringes of opinion which is out there right now. I reckon Jones viewership was seriously drying up due to his lack of substance and general click baiting recently anyways. The blanket banning of his channel and content across multiple platforms just shows these corporations true intent to censor the net. They have dominated the market and are now trying to influence and act as ethical adjudicators and decide what information is available. Generally the IDW had taken over from people like Jones as people are looking for a more intelligent approach to modern free speech concerns etc. The media giants are pretty much acting like counter insurgents towards freedom and democracy and that will will hopefully show everyone there real nature and expose their true intentions to the masses. There's a war on for your mind. lol
By the kid

Some real Cat