[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Thank you! - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

To discuss the free lessons available on this site.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 3 posts
By cathdjembe
I just stumbled across your site as I first heard about "ghost notes" the other day and googled djembe ghost notes. Anyway, I'm really happy that I did as there are some amazing resources here that I'm looking forward to using - thank you! I just started learning the djembe a few months ago and am looking for some ways to improve beyond just practising the same rhythms over and over again, so I really appreciate the drills and practice suggestions you have.

Cheers and happy drumming!
By michi
Welcome to the forum! Hang around, and you'll be sure to learn a lot!

Cheers,

Michi.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 3 posts