[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Advice on purchasing a Dunoumba - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

Need Help? We help each other here...
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 3 posts
By Marc_M
I need to buy a Dunoumba this year. I found one sold through Africa Heartwood Project from World Percussion USA through Amazon at a very reasonable price which makes me wonder if it is a good deal or should I be wary. It seems a bit undersized in height and diameter, so I'm uncertain of the sound or quality of shell. Just wondering if anyone in the forum has had experience or thoughts on the following:

African Dundumba Dunun Bass Drum - 15 X 28

Any advice would be helpful.
By djembefeeling
they look just fine. I know dundunsets smaller than the usual but sound just fine. nevertheless, to buy on the internet is always a high risk. you need to have sound samples in good quality. or you need to be allowed to return it in case you don't like the sound of it.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 3 posts