[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dear Dundun Village, - Page 3 - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

For chatting and discussions.
By the kid
nice shoes, i like him. jamsa you probably know a few tricks your self and can certainly spin a yarn. Is your family from Ireland or what??
By jamsa
im like "ragu "pasta sauce, irish, yeah "its in there". blessings of unity to you friend.
By Paul
Wow, sounds like there is a great scene over there and I would love it. I have to go to Africa to break a serious sweat as there are no masters in Ireland. I think I've seen a little bit of that competition over in Burkina when they are fishing for students and it can get nasty. People in Bobo have stopped toubabs playing at their weddings as they create tension among the drummers. Saw one master refuse to let another use his drum over bad feeling after a student switched teachers. And my new teacher in Gambia thought my old teacher had hexed him (turned out he was diabetic and drank way to much of that tea.)
Anyway dont see why us white guys should be pulling that.
Like I said sounds like you got an amazing scene over there and a little humility is the order of the day...

Take it handsy
By e2c
Paul, I think there are places here in the US where there's "a great scene," but overall, it's a bit desert-like here. I now have to travel 3+ hours one-way to get to lessons, so... I don't get to take them very often. (Can't afford to, what with the cost of gasoline + a place to stay.)

So I definitely sympathize with you. :)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 3 of 3
  • 35 posts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable