[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dunumba wood - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

For chatting and discussions.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 3 posts
By GustavoAtaide
Hi guys, i want to buy a dunumba.he wood of the dunumba is made , make huge difference is the sound? Hardwood dunumbas have greate sound than softer wood dunumbas?
By michi
I find that the wood make much less of a difference for dunun. I've come across good-sounding PVC ones, as well as ones made out of oil drums. I had a set that was made of tweneboa and sounded nice.

Michi.
By the kid
And Steel barrels sounds good for a truly big dunun. Cheap as chips too.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 3 posts