[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dress for performance - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

For chatting and discussions.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 3 posts
By Djembe-nerd
Where in the US can I get a dress like everybody wears when they play on stage.

I saw Dashiki's and sets online but they are not the same as the djembefola's wear.
By the kid
I don't know where you can buy them but i reckon they're easy enough to make. If you can't make it yourself get a tailorto make it. Just collect some rasta materials and make a design.

You can get hats from drumskulls. Get a hat and built the coustume around that color scheme.
Or you could even make your own hat.
By Djembe-nerd
Good idea. Why didn't I thought of it that way :-( I have a friend who has a sewing machine.

The projects are piling up now :-)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 3 posts