[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Still around - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

For chatting and discussions.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 7 posts
By Carl
Hey gang. Just a note to let you know that I'm still lurking around.

It's killin' me that I don't have time to get involved in the current batch of discussions!

Also... Karma Points?!?!! I'm gone for 2 days and suddenly this place has a major controversy that I completely miss!!!!! (to that point, I understand the reasons in trying something like that, at some point I'll try to put together some thoughts from my particular perspective)

Have fun and I'll catch up soon.

Carl (trapped in a cubicle)
By Carl
I would, but they are pretty used to that behavior by now.

(like tuning drums during my lunch break)

:-)

C
By Djembe-nerd
you bring drums to work ? and tune them ? What do they say when you keep slapping the drums to check if they are tuned or not?

I love your work place.
By Carl
Adam wrote:I love your work place.
Me to. Ever since my boss's wife became one of my "star students" things have been pretty easy for me. :-)

Fortunately for me, she has some real talent, otherwise that could have been really awkward.

:-)

C
By bubudi
yea especially if she were to blame her shortcomings on the teacher ;)

'carl, i'm going to have to ask you to stay back and show my wife properly how to keep the beat on that bongo rhythm you were teaching last week.'

:lol:
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 7 posts