[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
iphone phun - Djembefola - Djembe Forum

For chatting and discussions.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 3 posts
By rachelnguyen
Ok. So, the price of the iphone finally dropped into my price range today. $99 US. So I bought one. And then I figured out how to make my own mp3 files into ring tones. It is a tiny bit of a process, but how cool is it that I can make ring tones out of my favorite recordings from Mali? My friend Lisa gets the one with her playing dun duns. I'll pick a nice solo for Sidy. This is going to be fun for me and perhaps really really irritating for the folks around me, LOL.

Here's a link for the instructions to do it. I did have to find a work around to change the file extension for windows.

http://theappleblog.com/2008/08/07/free ... ly-itunes/

http://www.mediacollege.com/microsoft/w ... hange.html

I haven't actually gotten the phone yet, so I am not sure if it actually works, but I can tell you that in my itunes library, I have a couple of ringtones that I made.

Fun stuff.
By bops
Although I'm not cool enough to own an iphone :uglynerd: (actually I just like buttons), my phone does allow me to use mp3s for the ringtone. I rotate my ringtone between:

Some donso ngoni sining
Horn line from a Fela Kuti song
The song from Mamady Lee (this one really confuses people on the bus)
By rachelnguyen
What's the song from Mamady Lee? I don't know it.

Yeah, I am trying to figure out what part of Fala by Tom Diakite I am going to clip. Maybe the french girl singing.

Its a whole new world, LOL.

And Bops, with or without an iphone, you are plenty cool in my book.

Love,
Rachel
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 3 posts