I have a lot of stuff for sale:
- 1 professional djembés in guéni wood 150£
- 1 master series djembés made by myself, 160£.
- 1 julu series djembé lingué wood cheaper rope, 120£.
' 1medium sized djembes in guéni wood, one 90£ and one 120£.
- 1 pulling bars for tuning
- 2 Senoufo balafon from Mali pentatonique 21 blades
- 2 smaller balafon 13 blades pentatonique also from Mali
- 2 kirin for 100£
- 2 kirin for 120£ (very big).
- 15 goat skins
All these drums are kangaba drums, made by sustainable cooperatives of carvers (Numuso) in Mali.